Temple Emanuel of Tempe is a vibrant Jewish community sustained by life-long relationships, excellent educational opportunities, and spirited fellowship. Since our founding in 1976, Temple Emanuel of Tempe has been a Reform congregation that honors tradition. We are an oasis for all who embrace … more
Hear the Shofar & Havdalah #2 at Updated Location** Founders Park
September 26 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
September 26 @ 6:30 pm | Founders Park in Queen Creek map below!
Two dates & times: same event. Attend one or both!
Hear the Shofar & Havdalah
A Socially-Distanced, Outdoor Event
This year, we want to gather – to see each other in person – and to feel the enormity of the season. Let’s head to the wilderness to celebrate Havdalah and to hear the Sound of the Shofar calling us together.
Wear your mask and observe social-distancing by staying at least 6 ft apart from other families. You can stay in your car, stand in the parking lot, or hike up the mountain.
The Torah will also be on display.
Let’s be together, safely, as we mark these sacred soulful times in beautiful surroundings.
All guests MUST pre-register here to attend this event and agree to follow COVID pre-cautions and preventative protocol.
Things to note:
- All guests must be masked. Those without face coverings will be asked to leave.
- Social distancing of 6 feet between family units must be maintained.
- No food or drink will be provided at this event.
- Dress appropriately for the hot weather and gravel landscape.
- Please do not bring your personal shofar to the event as you will not be permitted to blow into it.
We will be meeting up at Founder’s Park, 22407 S Ellsworth Rd, Queen Creek, AZ 85142
We will be meeting at Ramada 9 in orange: “Cotton Ramada”