This year, in partnership with Temple Emanu-El of San Diego, congregants will have their choice of study sessions and “Break-Out Activities”:
At 12:30 pm, we encourage you to participate in:
- A Discussion on Criminal Justice Reform: Click here to register in advance for the Discussion and receive the Zoom Link
- “A Deeper Dive” on Yom Kippur with Rabbi Dean Click here to register in advance
At 1:30 pm, you’ll have your choice of:
- Yoga with Moriah Schindler: A Gentle Yoga Session. Click here to register in advance for Yoga and receive the Zoom Link
- Meditation with Jeff Zlotnick: Mindfulness and Meditation -This talk will review two significant components of mindfulness and provide simple instructions for an evidence based practice that is practical, portable, has no toxic side effects and no cost. Click here to register for meditation
- Family Activity: A craft project, story, and music. Click here to access the zoom meeting for this Family event
- A live Klezmer concert featuring Phyllis Irwin and Merryl Goldberg This event will be livestreamed. Click here to watch
- A continuation of the formal Limmud discussion hosted by Janice Steinberg Click here to register in advance
To learn more about any of these, we encourage you to visit Temple Emanu-El of San Diego’s High Holy Day Website here.
For many of these sessions, you have to register in advance. Additional links will be shared as they become available.