Below are several of the In-Person COVID Protocols we plan to implement upon our Student’s on-site return to class:
● 8:1 Student to Teacher ratio per session
* Additional capacity may be available in Social Hall and MPR
● Shortened class/teaching time
● Develop a process to implement staggered start time of student cohorts to minimize hallway traffic
● Mandatory for teachers and students
● Provide masks with windows for teachers to assist students with hearing impairment
● A Process will be developed for ensuring smooth transitions and traffic flow before and after class and when entering and exiting the building.
● No congregating or parents waiting in common areas (lobby, outside of front entrance)
● No shared classroom materials. Parents will be encouraged to provide their own.
● Single cohorts per session with one assigned room and minimize teacher rotation.
● Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the building
● Hand-washing procedures will be posted in bathrooms
● Students will be encouraged to bring their own hand sanitizer
● Cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting procedures for classrooms and bathrooms between sessions will be implemented. Teacher will have protocols and will be expected to disinfect their own teaching space after their session.
● Water fountains will be unavailable and shut off
● TETY lounge and Library will be closed until further notice.
● Families will be informed about self screening protocols.
● Self-screening checklist will be prominently displayed at Temple entrance
● A procedure will be set in place to notify parents and teachers when a COVID-19 case is identified in our Religious School
● No Food or Drink will be allowed on site.
● There will not be any singing in class.